Search for property in Fort Myers Florida!
Fort Myers, Florida is the county seat and commercial center of Lee County, Florida. Fort Myers is a gateway to the Southwest Florida region and a major tourist destination within Florida. The Winter Homes of Thomas Edison (“Seminole Lodge”) and Henry Ford (“The Mangoes”) are a primary tourist attraction in the region. The city is named after Colonel Abraham Myers. The geographic statistical area is serviced by Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), located southeast of the
- The Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium is a private, not-for-profit, environmental education organization. Set on a 105-acre (0.42 km2) site, it has a museum, three nature trails, a planetarium, butterfly and bird aviaries, a gift shop and meeting and picnic areas.
- City of Palms Park, former home of the Boston Red Sox spring training program, close to downtown Fort Myers.
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Edison Mall
- Historic Downtown, waterfront entertainment district
- Murphy-Burroughs House
- Imaginarium Science Center
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Subscribe to City of Fort Myers notifications via social media
Provided by Wikipedia. Information not guaranteed as accurate.
Fort Myers Beach, Down town Fort Myers, Schooner Bay Realty, Inc., Monique Combs, Top Realtor, SW Florida, Waterfront Beach Front
Fort Myers Homes for sale, Fort Myers waterfront, Fort Myers Fl, Fort Myers Real Estate Agents, Fort Myers property for sale